Options Trading Pit
Welcome to the Options Trading Pit.
With our successful calls on a broken UK economy, Treasuries, subprime and troubled banking institutions... the major breakdown of the Dow... and global economies spiraling out of control post-Bernanke efforts...
The markets in the coming months will offer some incredible investment opportunities.
The best way to trade them is with options.
And 2012 promises to be a very big year for us, just as 2007 through 2011 have been.
You see, it really all comes down to a simple fact: Options offer the potential to make hundreds — even thousands — of percentage point gains on your investment, often in just days.
And with our economy still in flux, the opportunity for epic gains in options has never been greater.
All you need is the right guide.
Tell me this: When a stock rallies just 15% from your entry price while the option runs up 150%, which gain would you take?
Options are the reason we were able to easily rake in substantial gains, regardless of what the market was doing.
In 2009, Options Trading Pit saw monster gains from all sectors:
- Financial Select Sector SPDR June 2009 8 puts - 32% in days
- Equity Residential April 2009 puts - 30% in a week
- Prudential Financial June 2009 17.50 puts - 68% in 12 days
- Dendreon August 2009 7.50 calls - 338%, 107%, and 208% gains in a week
- Marriott January 2009 20 puts - 27% in just five days
By 2010, the success with options continued:
- Thermo Fisher March 2010 50 calls - 167% and 111% gains in just a day
- Coinstar May 2009 35 calls - 60% and 38% gains in just five days
- XLF June 2009 16 puts - 139% in just 15 days
- BP October 2009 30 puts - 141% in five days, followed by gains of 87%, 68%, 74% and 69%
- Arena Pharmaceuticals August 2009 5 calls - 192% and 333% gains in two weeks
- Hewlett Packard September 2009 40 puts - 91% and 82% gains in days
- Netflix October 2009 150 calls - 95% and 171% gains in about a month
In 2011, we took:
- Molycorp February 2011 49 puts - 60% in 9 days
- Dow Diamond April 2011 117 calls - 104% in two weeks
- Silver ETF July 2011 42 calls - 165% and 103% in two weeks
- Corinthian Colleges August 2011 6 puts - 75% in 6 days
- Exxon Mobil January 2012 80 calls - 51% gains in a month
- All of these gains in addition to closing 49 winners since August 2011
And that's just a taste of what we've raked in for readers, all while the underlying stocks moved at just a fraction of those figures.
As one of the most active options trading sites around, you'll have access to all options trades, market news, investment research, and actionable commentary we offer.
The only question now is, Do you have the guts to make real money in this market?